Friday, September 9, 2011

Bronies and highshcool angst (as usual)

Rika,

UGH. i'm not sure how i came across this, but i found something called "bronies." A combination for bro+ponies I am assuming. They are men who find pleasure in watching my little ponies, and go so far as to order mcdonald's kids meal AND ask for the girl toy. OH, and guess what? in Finland, it is apparently easier to change your name...so this man decided to legally change his name to Rainbowdash. Yes. Rainbow Dash. A pony.
So i decided to go on youtube and find an episode of my little pony. Since so many men are hyped over a show created for five year old girls, it MUST be good.
oh my buddha.
I couldn't even last through a minute of that. It kind of made me cringe a little. I'm not sure what people (over the age of, lets say, ten) find in this show.
Then I clicked on the video statistics:

Audiences

This video is most popular with:
GenderAge
Female13-17
Male18-24
Male25-34 


ANOTHER VIDEO:

Audiences

This video is most popular with:
GenderAge
Female13-17
Male18-24
Male13-17


uhuh....ok...alright...
i really don't have more to say...
actually, i do...on the statistics, they also have population by country. and one european country in particular watches more than the rest...FINLAND. but its still far less than america...ha...

ANYWAYS>..................
breathe in. breathe out. HIGHSCHOOL. i'm excited your coming! yay!!! *golf clap*
we can start having fun...i dont know...WHEN WE GET ACCEPTED INTO COLLEGE
ok. so since you're gonna be here for halloween...UH i suggest we have a coordinated costume!!!!! LEGIT haha
i'm guessing you don't celebrate halloween over there...and if you did, it would be kind of awk...actually, really

A bit later I'm going to WabiSabi to celebrate my friend's sweet 16.
i know, i need to get friends my own age.

<3 Momo

No comments:

Post a Comment