Sunday, September 25, 2011

Why my life sucks even more than before

Rika,

WOW. Neighbors had ANOTHER house party. GO FIGURE. COULDN'T SLEEP. LOUD MUSIC.
THEN, apparently, my mom tripped over my computer cord.
So my stuff on word documents saved, but stuff I was working on, on the internet...DID NOT.
meaning my short response for common app and my DREXEL ESSAY.
Neither of them were super long, but took TONS of time and THOUGHT.
and I'm immensely pissed, because this is not the first time this has happened. My mom once deleted a 12 page essay. I know.
The thing is, on this computer, the cord is pretty much in an obscure area where you wouldn't go...
Why does my life suck so much?
Oh, and since I'm getting fatter, my mom won't let me eat chocolates anymore.

<3 Momo

P.S. good luck on SATs and i'm jelly of your chocolates.
P.P.S. NEXT FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment