Friday, September 16, 2011

YOU SUCK DR.OZ. I SUCK TOO...I SUCK APPLE JUICE.

Rika,

Maybe this should go on my other blog, because I'm ranting again, but OH WELL. So Dr. Oz, said there were high levels of arsenic in apple juice. OH MY BUDDHA...
ARSENIC IS EVERYWHERE, including drinking water!!!!!
Who is he to tell people not to drink apple juice? The food and drug administration APPROVES of the level of arsenic in the products before they are sold to consumers. I find nothing wrong with apple juice.
IT'S FREAKING APPLE JUICE.
HONESTLY, people in Africa eating from trashcans and drinking dirty river water are in more danger than people in America drinking APPLE JUICE.
For my birthday one year, my friend David bought me a whole pack of apple juice.
I REALLY LOVE JUICE. A LOT. I drank the whole pack in a day. It was delicious, and I don't care what these "studies" say. I'm going keep sticking it in, and sucking it. (it=straws, YOU DIRTY) TEHEHEHEHEHEEE ;P

<3 Momo

P.S. Lingonberry juice <3
Ima get a drank of a juice now.

No comments:

Post a Comment