Wednesday, September 21, 2011

pretty much angry beyond belief, at the moment

Rika,

OK. WOW. i have so many things to tell you.
FIRSTLY, two nights ago, i believe? I went to bed at 12am. On my phone, one of my applications is skype.
So basically, I'm on skype 24/7 because it is on my phone.
WELL, my douchebag/tool of a senior prom date decides to call me at like 1 in the morning when i finally try to get some sleep. i almost threw my phone, but realized it was already BROKEN.
my senior prom date was a total tool. i have been ignoring him for like 6 months, because i finally realized he just wanted to get laid. to be honest, i only said yes because i felt bad for him after hearing he got rejected by six other people. and also, it is actually really sad that he feels the need to contact someone at one in the morning, when i have clearly been ignoring him. this tells me:
1) he has not made friends in college
2) he is desperate enough to still talk to high school girls
3) he is a tool.

ANYWAYS, to continue the horror, during the day, first period physics class, i got a spontaneous nosebleed. it sucked. a lot.

now TODAY...HA...HA..TODAY...today i was SUPPOSED to have a college interview.
UH i ended up waiting in front of his studio for an hour and a half. YEA.
IN THE CITY. a lot of people were staring at me and two guys whistled at me and i just felt really miserable.
now my parents are being annoying.

i hate high school.

<3 Momo

P.S. Popular actually sounds good after listening to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment