Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Stress-Induced Rant

Momo,

I'm stressed. Really stressed. Really really stressed. I'm starting to sound like you (or you're starting to sound like me?) with the whole "I'M NOT GONNA GET INTO COLLEGE" thing. But seriously, I have SATs on SATURDAY. That's in like 3 DAYS. And yea, they're the subject ones (Bio, Math 1, Math 2). And like, I ordered this Bio SAT Study Guide thing a while ago, and it arrived like last week, but last week I had to study for bio and chem tests so I didn't have time to study. So basically, I have to learn everything in that 400 page book in a week. OH and I have to do all of the homework we get from school.

My day yesterday:
School from 10-4. Got home. Did math homework. Studied for SATs until 8. Wrote chem lab report. Did practice SATs until 12. Got pissed off remarks from my parents for staying up so late. Got pissed off myself because it's not like I even WANTED to stay up until midnight.

And for tomorrow I should write a commentary/analysis about a poem and read 4 chapters from our book. In addition to studying of course, because yesterday I took a practice bio SAT and my goal was to get at least 730. Let's just say that my result was nowhere close to that... Oh, and tomorrow my school day is from 8-4... THE JOY.

ap93847398qurj WHY DO I STILL NEED TO DO HOMEWORK? ISN'T IT ENOUGH THAT I GO TO THE CLASSES, I'M LEAVING IN A WEEK ANYWAY, UGHHHHH.

TOO MUCH STUFF TO DO.

NOT ENOUGH TIME.

I HATE THIS.

I DON'T WANNA FAIL SATS.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

<3 Rika

P.S. We should totally meet at 12, I'm sure the meeting will be over by then. :)
I'm just want it to be next week already, then all of this will be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment