Sunday, September 4, 2011

Haircut, Birthdays, and Gov Notes

Rika,

To Asians...or Asian parents...labor day weekend or any long weekend=more time to study/do homework. YES! I'm practically bursting with excitement. Anyways, I don't think I ever told you, but I got a "haircut." Now let me explain. The day before school, I went to get a haircut very early in the morning. The hairdresser did a terrible job, so I went back home, tied my hair in two pigtails, and just cut my hair off. My hair as of now is about shoulder length. My dad thinks I was trying to be rebellious or something for wasting a haircut. No, just no. It was just ridiculously ugly. So basically...bye bye to my long hair :'(

So today was my sister's birthday. Sister 2 and Sister 3's birthdays are only like 5 days apart but they refuse to celebrate it together. It was pretty uneventful. We didn't do anything until later at night, and all we really did was just eat the cake. She is probably celebrating it next week with her friends.

Homework sucks. APs suck, and I'm not even in a lot. I've been having hot dates with my AP gov book every night. I KEEP ON DOING IT WITH MY AP GOVERNMENT BOOK. <---Homework. What were YOU thinking?

Lastly, replying to your previous post, the little German class mishap is freaking hilarious. Lucky you didn't get your phone taken? In my school they would've taken it in a heartbeat. I wish I could have seen that play down.
And OMG. Seriously? I was such a little geek. Sister 3 is falling into that phase. OHhh my goodness.

<3 Momo

No comments:

Post a Comment