Sunday, September 11, 2011

I Hate Ecology and Evolution... Instead I Read about Geeky Weddings on Yahoo

Momo,

...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ok, I'm done... AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BRONIES
Krhm, ok ok...
That's really weird, I never realized that Finnish men were so fond of My Little Ponies...
I didn't even like that show as a kid, but I doubt I'm missing out on anything.
I don't know how you find these things, but I don't particularly want to know either.

HALLOWEEN, oh how I've missed it! All that free candy. <3
I'm so totally dressing up.
And I finally get pumpkin pie again! I've been deprived of it too long.
Less than a month, this is gonna be fuuuuun.

So I didn't end up going to math camp because somehow that slight sore throat from Thursday turned into a fever on Friday. Oh well, I talked to my friend on fb and basically told him that it's not gonna happen. I was really worried that he was gonna like hate me or something after that, but we've talked normally so I guess it's fine, thankfully.

I should be studying for bio and chem right now, but I don't wannaaaaaa. In bio we're learning about ecology and evolution, which is THE MOST BORING THING EVER. Ughhh...

Oh so today I found this random article on yahoo about geeky weddings and it said that somebody proposed by putting a ring into a pokeball with a note that said "I choose you". Haha I found that rather entertaining. And apparently some guy in Japan got married to a video game character...? Slightly strange, I wish all the best for them...
OH AND THEN SOMEBODY HAD PAINTED THEIR LIVING ROOM TO LOOK LIKE A SCENE FROM MARIO. I was jealous, it looked really cool.

There was also an article about who's running for Miss Universe. There was no Miss Azerbaijan, I was disappointed. By the way, I'm still not quite sure where that place is...

Well back to studying I guess... blaaaaaah.

<3 Rika

No comments:

Post a Comment