Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I hate my neighbors. I need to stop being a hater. My life sucks.

Rika,

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. Tons of notes. sucks. Anyways, you can post without me, and vice versa, if one of us hasn't responded.

I hate my neighbors. I really do. Not the ones that live in my neighborhood, but the people that live behind my house. These people are the most annoying neighbors you will ever find.
WHY?
(1) Stupid ass house parties where they BLAST stupid ass music
(2) Stupid dogs that bark at like 11PM, it didn't even sound like barking--- sounded like the dog was a screaming little girl
(3) They are loud, obnoxious, and enjoy shouting curse words a lot---uhhh hello, I have a 10 year old sister
(4)Thank god they built a fence, because the people behind us would always trespass---I could tell especially when there was snow (footprint evidence)
(5) Once, their stupid ass (HUGE) dog, decided to run into our house (before there was a fence), upstairs, everywhere, and drag its dirty feet on our hardwood floor---we were outside having a BBQ, hence, the porch door was open
(6) Stupid ass house parties...OH WAIT, I ALREADY SAID THAT! DID I MENTION THEY CAN BE EIGHT HOURS LONG?
(7) This person probably goes to my school, is PROBABLY in my grade, and is PROBABLY very obnoxious

Why am I talking about this? Because the neighbors are annoying. CONSTANTLY. It isn't even once and a while.
As I am typing this, this person has a friend over, I think, and they are making pelican noises. I'm not sure what a pelican sounds like, but I'm sure it sounds like them. Stupid.

I just finished baking a cake. It is cooling right now. I can't bake. I suck at life.
Life sucks at me. What?

Sorry this is short. I'm major busy :( SORRYZ, will post more soon

<3 Momo

P.S.
CONGRATS ON BECOMING A GRAFFITI ARTIST! AND MOVING TO AMERICA!! LOL
btw, sleeping at 1 is normal for many students here. Get used to it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment