Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor day, babies, and parking lot mishaps

Rika,

Sorry for the lack of postage. My only excuse is: NOTES.
So this past weekend was labor day weekend+labor day.
I assume since you go to a European school, you don't give a crap about labor day...Anyways, on Monday, I had to take care of my baby cousin, Xiao S. She is the cutest little thing ever! <3 her (expect when she throws up, poops, cries, etc...)
So baby sitting and finishing homework was super hectic. We watched the green hornet together. She smiles at the ass-kicking parts.
Today I went to school. I go to two different high schools for this program I take. So in the afternoon, my mom drives me to the other high school, and it was raining. HARD. She told me to meet her in the usual parking lot, which is really far away, because she doesn't want anybody to scratch her new car. So I get out of class, and walk around searching for my mom. I have no umbrella and I'm completely soaked. After like ten minutes, I decide to walk back into the school, because I was cold, wet, and upset. When I got to the front of the school, my mom was waiting there, and I was like "OH MAH GOD." This was the second parking lot mishap. -__-
So lucky you don't have school. I hate school. I don't think I need to elaborate. Oh, and I so wanna streak my hair red!!! Definitely streak it a cool color.
I remember that Nightmare on Elm Street scene. Old movies really show you more primitive times...LOL

I really hate that lady.

<3 Momo

P.S. THANKS LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment