Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fail upon fail and blog

Rika,

Dude, I'm failing school so far. I need to bring my grades up ASAP! wahaha...SO STRESSED. I'm pulling my hair out!!!
GET TA AMERICA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

so I have a personal blog, it was probably created a bit before this one...
rawrimmomo.blogspot.com
I decided I might post on it because I vent out a lot of hate on this blog, and this blog is more meant to be an everyday update kind of thing...SO....tell me your opinion on the layout. I thought it was funny.
If you want to make your own blog, just tell me!!! I can help you with the design <3!!!

So funny story of the day. This person whom I do not particularly like, his brother, is in Amanda's Calc class.
Lets name these people to make it easier and less confusing:
Amanda-Amanda
Boy who I do not like-BigBird
Boy's brother-CookieMonster

Ok...so basically BigBird is in college right now, and a rather good one, actually. We were on OK terms until he turned kind of creepy. He went to senior prom with "my friend" (the "friend" who moved to NewYork). Anyways, today, CookieMonster was talking to Amanda and was like, "Oh! I know Momo, she's BigBird's best friend!!!" Amanda started to crack up.
CookieMonster is actually also in my Literature class...LOL.
I find it ironic, because this is not the first time something like this happened...where one of my little sisters tells me that their friend's/classmate's older sibling is my friend....when clearly, these people are not.

Btw, I have been OBSESSED with mochi ice cream and seaweed recently. It's like I'm pregnant and I'm craving food (BUT I'M NOT). LOL...
If you haven't eaten mochi ice cream, you should. It is literally one of my fav ice creams. So good!

<3 Momo

No comments:

Post a Comment